Internet Marketing Forum Forum Index

Internet Marketing Forum
The official Internet Marketing Forum of the Power Blog, where Power Blog members can exchange ideas. Post a question and an army of very knowledgable members will answer. This is the best place to colaborate with fellow IM professionals.

internet marketing question about clickbank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Internet Marketing Forum Forum Index -> How To Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamiH
New User

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:57 am    Post subject: internet marketing question about clickbank Reply with quote Back to top

hello guys! is it possible to promote clickbank products with youtube and get good results. One of my friends recommended it to me... he is making about $50-$60 per day

here is some advice he gave me
PPC and blogging are incredibly simple and easy to use, and I hope that you will use them both to make money with Clickbank. Both concepts are simple, and if you're going to use PPC, stick with Google AdWords and Bing Ads. If you're going to do blogging, make sure you get a Wordpress blog. These are all reliable services.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Internet Marketing Forum Forum Index -> How To Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: