Internet Marketing Forum Forum Index

Internet Marketing Forum
The official Internet Marketing Forum of the Power Blog, where Power Blog members can exchange ideas. Post a question and an army of very knowledgable members will answer. This is the best place to colaborate with fellow IM professionals.

The Basic Principles of Affiliate Marketing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Internet Marketing Forum Forum Index -> Affiliate Marketing Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lewisbryant
New User

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:59 am    Post subject: The Basic Principles of Affiliate Marketing Reply with quote Back to top

Affiliate marketing is a great way to earn money, even when you are at your house. Other than the cost of the web domain, there shouldn't be many, if any fees. Once you start internet marketing the product is already created and developed by the seller.

rayraves
New User

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am also completely agree with that Affiliate Marketing is an amazing way to make money online with promoting someone others business product & services. Affiliate Marketing is truly beneficial to track visitors and sell them products.

harveydamian4
New User

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When you think about online marketing, what comes to mind? Search engine optimization or e-mail marketing are probably at the top of the list, but there is something else in the marketing arsenal that you may be overlooking: Affiliate marketing.

best web hosting

sanjai
New User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi i agree with you affiliate marketing is one among the best way to make money online from home ..Once i earned money online by this method but at present i am earning money online by doing reseller business .Reseller is nothing but selling products or services of others by fixing high rate and earning money by getting commission from them . To do this business we need to have a reseller account ...I got this account from the vendor Goresellers.com here they are providing two packages basic and pro reseller plan you can sign in one among them ...Once you signed in for account they will provide you with everything we need: products, support, even a professional web site.Our site comes online once we signed up .The process begin with select the products,set retailing prices for those products ,finally customize out website as we wish .We don't need to handle any billing or customer support all are in the hands of the dealer who render us the account .After selling those products they will return back the commission amount to us..I am earning enough money by this method.

Harold1
New User

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Affiliate marketing is a good way to make some extra cash, but I've never been able to make serious money off of it. I've found that it complements your own products in a good way - people might buy your product, and then an affiliate product in addition to that (or the other way around).

SamuelVelazquez
New User

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Harold1 wrote:
Affiliate marketing is a good way to make some extra cash, but I've never been able to make serious money off of it. I've found that it complements your own products in a good way - people might buy your product, and then an affiliate product in addition to that (or the other way around).

Agree with what Harold1 is saying. There is money to be made with affiliate marketing, but not a great deal, especially at first.

The first trick is to work with high ticket items, things like vacation packages, airfare, hotels, tech & gadgets. That way when you get a percentage, it is sizable enough to make it worthwhile.

The other thing to keep in mind is that you have to have some kind of content strategy in place. You need to be able to be found, and then keep the customers once they're their. Interesting, useful, regularly updated material is the only surefire way to make money with affiliate marketing that I've found, so far.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Internet Marketing Forum Forum Index -> Affiliate Marketing Articles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: